Pages

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bookmarks - Epic Fantasy

It's almost the end of March! I can't believe how fast this year has gone already. It's true what they say I suppose, the busier you are the faster time goes, and boy have I been busy these last few months! I'm just trying to keep on top of everything! So along that line I have for you tonight another set of readers' advisory bookmarks. This time Epic Fantasy Series, along the same lines as the list in 5 epic fantasy series you may have missed.


Oh look three of the series on these bookmarks also appeared on my 5 epic fantasy series list, clearly you can tell that I definitely like those series and I think fantasy fans should read them! They're targeted at A Song of Fire and Ice fans because they were created just before the last book came out, or was it just after? I haven't read that series yet myself (It's on the pile I swear!) so I haven't kept track of the release dates of the books. Either way it's still appropriate because they're still waiting on the next book now, and it will also work just as well for fans of any fantasy series. 

Enjoy! 

-- Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment