Pages

Friday, February 28, 2014

Feature & Follow – #190 #FF

Feature&Follow Fridays are a blog hop hosted by Parajunkee Alison Can Read.  Each week a different question is posted by the hosts & the followers post their answer!  This is a great opportunity for bloggers to network and interact. 
This week’s question –

This is something I think about a lot actually. Pretty much every time I finish a book I stop and think about how I would have done it if I were the author. If I could change any ending of any book though, I would change the end of Mockingjay I know why Suzanne Collins did what she did with Prim and I know it's not supposed to sit well with the reader but I don't care, I would change it in a heartbeat. At that point, with everything else that Katniss had dealt with, to do that to her too was just absolutely needless, it really makes it feel like the sacrifice that started the entire revolution was a little bit in vain.

Following me: Use whichever method you prefer! The sidebar has options for email, GFC, G+, and RSS!

- Ren

No comments:

Post a Comment